VISITING TEAM SUPPORTERS
TICKETING & STADIUM FAQ
HOW CAN AWAY TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS PURCHASE TICKETS?
Tickets in the Visiting Team Supporters Section can only be purchased through Reign FC’s group ticket sales representative, who can be reached via email at email@example.com or via phone at 855-REIGN-FC.
Tickets in the Visiting Team Supporter Section are priced at $14.50 per ticket. All purchases must be made via credit card. There are no additional ticketing fees associated with purchases in the Visiting Team Supporters Section when buying directly through your Reign FC representative.
Ticket purchases for the Visiting Team Supporters Section must be completed 72 hours prior to kickoff. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted after a purchase has been completed.
Tickets will be left at will call and can be collected beginning two hours prior to kickoff, except for groups of fifty or more. Tickets will also be available to distribute via Ticketmaster’s Manage My Tickets account.
Children under age 3 are not required to have a ticket, provided they sit on an adult’s lap.
For Visiting Team Supporter Groups that purchase fifty or more tickets to a single match, Reign FC will provide a Match Day Liaison who will serve as the primary point of contact on match day. The Match Day Liaison will provide the Visiting Team Supporter Group with their tickets, facilitate entry into the stadium ninety minutes prior to kickoff, accompany the Visiting Team Supporter Group to the Visiting Team Supporter Section, and will remain in the Visiting Team Supporter Section during the match. After the game the Match Day Liaison will escort the Visiting Team Supporter Group out of the stadium.
WHERE IS THE STADIUM LOCATED?
2502 S. Tyler St., Tacoma, WA 98405
WHERE IS THE VISITING TEAM SUPPORTERS GROUP SECTION LOCATED?
Visiting Team Supporter Groups are seated in Sideline Sections J & K. These sections have a maximum combined capacity of 593.
IS ADA SEATING AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS OF SUPPORTERS GROUPS?
Yes, ADA seating is located in front of the J & K sections where the visiting supporter’s group will be sat if available. There are over 50 ADA seating spaces throughout the stadium, but Reign FC cannot guarantee ADA seating will be available in a particular section for a given match.
Any request for ADA seating must be made in advance to the Reign FC Group Ticket Sales Representative as part of your group ticket purchase.
AT WHAT TIME CAN AWAY SUPPORTER GROUPS ENTER THE STADIUM WHAT ENTRANCE DO VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS USE?
For Visiting Team Supporter Groups numbering less than 50, gates open 90 minutes before kickoff.
Visiting Team Supporter Groups are asked to enter through the Third Base gates.
For Groups numbering fifty or more, the Match Day Liaison will meet the group and provide access to the stadium 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
ARE VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS PERMITTED TO USE VISUAL DISPLAYS SUCH AS FLAGS BANNERS TIFOS AND SIGNS?
Visual displays such as banners, flags and signs may be used by Visiting Team Supporters.
ALL VISUAL DISPLAYS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Visual displays are prohibited from using language, imagery or symbols that are threatening, abusive, insulting, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate
- The visual display may not block the view of other supporters/fans during play
- Visual displays may not be on poles
- Visual displays that do not follow the above guidelines may be confiscated. Reign FC reserves the right to determine if a visual display fits the above guidelines.
ARE VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS PERMITTED TO BRING SMOKE EMITTING DEVICES OR FLARES INTO THE STADIUM?
The use of devices that emit smoke or fire are prohibited.
ARE VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS PERMITTED TO BRING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS OR DRUMS INTO THE STADIUM?
No musical instruments or drums are permitted, with the exception of up to two (2) jam blocks.
ARE VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS PERMITTED TO BRING CAMERAS OR OTHER VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES INTO THE STADIUM?
Cameras and their use are permitted provided the camera and the use of it does not impact other guests. Tripods, stands, and other similar equipment are not permitted. Photos are permitted for personal use only.
Livestreaming or other live broadcasting of matches is not permitted.
WHAT ITEMS ARE VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS PROHIBITED FROM BRINGING INTO THE STADIUM?
All bag styles and sizes are allowed into the stadium. All bags are subject to inspection upon entry. All fans/supporters will be asked to return prohibited item(s) to their cars or throw them away before they are allowed entry into the stadium.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Beverages (other than empty plastic water bottles or factory sealed water bottles) - Food
- Items that obstruct the view of other guests (such as flag poles and umbrellas)
- Musical Instruments, including drums
- Flammable Liquids
- Glass containers of any sort
- Alcohol/Drugs/Illegal Substances
ALL INDIVIDUALS ATTENDING REIGN FC MATCHES – INCLUDING VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS – ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS AND ARE TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES/POLICIES REGARDING THEIR BEHAVIOR:
- Guests must refrain from disruptive behavior, foul/abusive language, and obscene gestures/images/clothing.
- Guests of 21 or more years of age who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a responsible manner. Guests that are impaired, intoxicated, or consuming alcohol outside of designated areas and/or underage are subject to immediate removal. Reign FC reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- Smoking (including vaping) is prohibited inside Cheney Stadium. Guests are expected to adhere to posted smoking restrictions around the exterior of the stadium as well.
- Actions of guests should not interfere with the progress of the game on the pitch. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized persons or objects on the pitch.
- Any form of racist, discriminatory, or abusive chanting, signage, or actions will not be tolerated. Perpetrators are subject to immediate ejection.
- Willful and malicious disturbances to another guest, employee, referee, or player are prohibited; individuals or groups engaged in such behavior are subject to immediate removal from the stadium.
- Guests who choose not to adhere to these rules/policies are subject to staff intervention which may lead to removal from the stadium, banning from future matches, and/or intervention by law enforcement.
Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.