How can away team supporter groups purchase tickets?
Tickets in the Visiting Team Supporters Section can only be purchased through Seattle Reign FC’s Group Ticket Sales Director, who can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 855-REIGN-FC.
Tickets in the Visiting Team Supporter Section are priced at $12.00 per ticket, a discount of $8.00 off the standard single match price for a seat in the Upper Grandstand. All purchases must be made via credit card. There are no additional ticketing fees associated with purchases in the Visiting Team Supporters Section.
Ticket purchases for the Visiting Team Supporters Section must be completed 72 hours prior to kickoff. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted after a purchase has been completed.
Tickets will be left at will call and can be collected beginning two hours prior to kickoff, except for groups of fifty or more.
Children under age 3 are not required to have a ticket, provided they sit on an adult’s lap.
For Visiting Team Supporter Groups that purchase fifty or more tickets to a single match, Seattle Reign FC will provide a Match Day Liaison who will serve as the primary point of contact on match day. The Match Day Liaison will provide the Visiting Team Supporter Group with their tickets, facilitate entry into the stadium 90 minutes prior to kickoff, accompany the Visiting Team Supporter Group to the Visiting Team Supporter Section, and will remain in the Visiting Team Supporter Section during the match. After the game the Match Day Liaison will escort the Visiting Team Supporter Group out of the stadium.
Where is the stadium located?
UW Medicine Pitch at Memorial Stadium
401 5th Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
Where is the visiting team supporters group section located?
Visiting Team Supporter Groups are seated in Upper Grandstand Section 5 in the South Grandstand.
Is ada seating availalble for members of supporters groups?
There is no ADA seating available in the South Grandstand.
We are happy to accommodate members of Visiting Team Supporter Groups in our existing ADA seating section, which is located at Lower Grandstand Section 6 in the North Grandstand. All visiting supporters needing ADA accommodation (including those with mobility devices) will be seated in Reign FC’s ADA seating.
Any request for ADA seating should be made in advance to the Seattle Reign FC Group Ticket Sales Director as part of your group ticket purchase.
At what time can away supporter groups enter the stadium what entrance do visiting team supporter groups use?
For Visiting Team Supporter Groups numbering less than 50, gates open 75 minutes before kickoff.
Visiting Team Supporter Groups are asked to enter through the South gates.
For Groups numbering fifty or more, the Match Day Liaison will provide access to the stadium 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Are visiting team supporter groups permitted to use visual displays such as flags banners tifos and signs?
Visual displays such as flags, banners, tifos and signs may be used by Visiting Team Supporters.
All visual displays must adhere to the following guidelines:
- No profanities may be exhibited on the visual display
- No inappropriate or disrespectful language may be exhibited on the visual display
- The visual display may not block the view of other supporters/fans during play
- Visual displays may not be on poles
Visual displays that do not follow the above guidelines may be confiscated. Seattle Reign FC reserves the right to determine if a visual display fits the above guidelines.
Are visiting team supporter groups permitted to bring smoke emitting devices or flares into the stadium?
The use of devices that emit smoke or flares are prohibited.
Are visiting team supporter groups permitted to bring musical instruments or drums into the stadium?
No musical instruments or drums are permitted, with the exception of up to two (2) jam blocks.
Are visiting team supporter groups permitted to bring cameras or other video recording devices into the stadium?
Cameras and their use are permitted provided the camera and the use of it does not impact other guests. Tripods, stands, and other similar equipment is not permitted. Photos are permitted for personal use only.
Livestreaming or other live broadcasting of matches is not permitted.
What items are visiting team supporter groups prohibited from bringing into the stadium?
All guests must adhere to the Reign FC bag policy. All bag styles and sizes are allowed into the stadium. All bags are subject to inspection upon entry. All fans/supporters will be asked to return prohibited item(s) to their cars or throw them away before they are allowed entry into the stadium.
Prohibited items include:
- Beverages (other than empty plastic water bottles or factory sealed water bottles)
- Items that obstruct the view of other guests (such as flag poles and umbrellas)
- Musical Instruments, including drums
- Flammable Liquids
- Glass containers of any sort
- Alcohol/Drugs/Illegal Substances
Are there any other guidelines that visiting team supporter groups are expcected to follow?
Seattle Reign FC is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable experience for players, supporters, fans, staff, and all guests involved on matchday.
All individuals attending Seattle Reign FC matches – including Visiting Team Supporter Groups – are required to comply with local, state, and federal laws and are to adhere to the following rules/policies regarding their behavior:
- Guests will refrain from disruptive behavior, foul/abusive language, and obscene gestures/images/clothing.
- Guests of 21 or more years of age who choose to consume alcohol shall do so in a responsible manner; no alcohol is permitted outside of the designated beer garden. Guests that are impaired, intoxicated, consuming alcohol outside of designated areas and/or underage are subject to immediate removal. Seattle Reign FC reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- Smoking is not prohibited inside Memorial Stadium. Guests are expected to adhere to posted smoking restrictions around the exterior of the stadium as well.
- Actions of guests should not interfere with the progress of the game on the pitch. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized persons or objects on the pitch.
- Any form of racist, discriminatory, or abusive chanting, signage, or actions will not be tolerated. Perpetrators are subject to immediate ejection.
- Willful and malicious disturbances to another guest, employee, referee, or player are prohibited; individuals or groups engaged in such behavior are subject to immediate removal from the stadium.
Guests who choose not to adhere to these rules/policies are subject to staff intervention which may lead to removal from the stadium, banning from future matches, and/or intervention by law enforcement.
Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.